Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Back to it...

Well, I'm kinda back to it anyways. I slipped up for lunch today, but I did make it to the gym tonight...even if it was only for 25 minutes on the elliptical. It felt great, of course. I wish I could have stayed on there longer, but I got there way too late tonight...homework drama. I'm going to try my best to get up there again tomorrow night.

Ok. That's all for tonight. Going to bed early :) Night night...

3 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

The way I see it, it could be 5 minutes, 25 minutes or 105 minutes. you made it to the gym. Now, get there tomorrow and start yourself a streak! :)

Melissa said...

Way to go on getting back in the gym. You will be back into the swing of things in no time ;)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, good for you! It's so hard to get back into the swing of things, but once you do - and you're done with it - it feels great. :)