Saturday, December 29, 2007

Workout A

Today was the first day of our new workout plan. It was really a great session. My legs are a little jello-y still. I thought the bike sprints would be the easiest part, but after all the squats, the bike was pretty tough.

Everything else is going ok. It's just so difficult to stay on track with the eating during the holidays. Next week will be a lot better.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next week everything will normalize. Schedules, eating, exercise. I go through this every year. I can't wait for life to return to its routine. The temptations and the out of the ordinary plans and shopping really get in the way. I always feel refocused after December 31st.

billy said...

Awesome, I think I'm going to start this program on Wednesday

Ripx180 said...

Makes me smile to see the bike portion at the end was hard for someone else :). My tank was pretty much on E by the time I got to that.

Anonymous said...

Two days ago and my legs are still sore from this. We have to make time for it tomorrow for sure though as I'm itching to get back to the gym.

Dave said...

I thought about doing that workout, but I decided to do the Afterburn II program by Cosgrove. I figured I paid for it, I should use it :)