I've been steadily losing the weight that I gained during my bad month, and I'm down in the low 130's again. This puts me right on track to the 123 that I wanted to be by demf, which happens to be just over 5 weeks away now...eeeeck.
Last night was assessment time for bootcamp. I lost 7 pounds from the last assessment about 4 weeks ago. Not bad, not bad. This next month is the one that counts though. As I've said before...the person that makes the most progress gets a free month of bootcamp. There are a lot of participants this time around, so I'm not sure if I'll have a shot. I can only do my best though.
I saw someone at the doctor's office tonight that I used to do TEAM Weight Loss with (about a year and a half ago). She didn't even recognize me at first, since I'm down about 50 pounds since she last saw me.
As far as the rest of my life goes, everything is quite nice right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The 7 pound weight loss sounds great, and the whole someone-not-recognizing you thing is awesome. I hope that happens next month at my high school reunion!
Wow, Kristen...you're slimming up...even more! :) Great job on 7 pounds.
BTW, you have just as much of a shot as anyone else in that class. There's no reason why you couldn't win that.
you're doing an awesome job kristen, I hope that when I'm as far into this whole thing as you are that I still have the same drive that you do.
Whenever you talk about DEMF I keep thinking about where you were in this journey last year. You were so concerned about your weight and how you would look and how much you might be able to lose by dancing all night.
Now, I don't hear an ounce of self-consciousness. You've become so much more confident. Good for you, Kristen. :)
Post a Comment