Today was by far the nicest day we've had so far this year - in the mid 70's. It's exactly what I've needed - everything just seems right.
I had a lot of company this weekend, but I think I did quite well with my eating and drinking overall. My strategy right now is to stay low on the calories during the week, and bump it up over the weekend (in a controlled fashion). We'll see if this works.
I went to every session of bootcamp last week (and tonight), and I also ran on the treadmill Friday morning.
We get assessed on Monday, and we're doing something cool for the next month. The person that sees the most change by the next assessment gets a free month of bootcamp - this class is so not cheap, so that's an excellent reward. It's not just based on weight and body fat percentage. We also assess pushups, crunches, running, and overall cardiovascular health. I am going to try my best to win.
46 days until demf...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Keep up the good work Kristen. "Free" is always a good incentive.
Oh, it was so nice in michigan the past couple of days. We had some rain last night and it's overcast today, but the weekend through monday was just awesome. I got to run outside for the first time this year. It would be awesome to get those classes for free! like Gene said, free is a great incentive!
It's good to get outside again- I feel the same way. The sun comes out, and I feel more motivated. There's something to that Winter Blues thing.
Yep, definitely enjoying the warmer temps!!
The free classes are an awesome incentive! Go kick some ass, girl.
Post a Comment