Ok. So there's really not that much to report, so I thought I'd talk about my latest shopping experience. There's a new stand-alone JCP down the street from me, and JCP is a fan of the shawtie, so I'm super excited. I decided to pay them my first visit last Thursday, and I must say that it was a great success. Of course I wanted to test out their 6 Petites. My exciting news is that the 6P's pretty much fit. They actually looked better than the 8P's. Yay. I ended up buying 2 skirts, 2 tops, and 1 pair of pants. The Petite Mediums didn't look quite right, so I tried on Petite Smalls. Much better.
I haven't been that good with my eating, but I kinda think that I'm being hard on myself. This is good. It helps me stay on track. I'm not sure if I'll make 125 by demf, but I will honestly be happy if I'm still in the 120 range period. I haven't really been at this weight since before I got married almost 13 years ago.
It's progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That's awesome bout the clothes. It's always nice fitting into something that you didn't think you could!
Order Generic Tamiflu Online. Get Cheap Drugs online. Buy Pills Central.
[url=http://buypillscentral.com/buy-generic-brand-levitra-online.html]Purchase Discount Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Tamiflu[/url]. Indian generic drugs. Cheap medications pharmacy
On the side of various years Get Cialis Discount Pharmacy has been recognizable among leading online drugstore suppliers and customers everywhere get Cialis now the world.
Hello. And Bye.
amazing [url=http://mipagina.univision.com/kamagra100mg]kamagra[/url] ,
new york [url=http://mipagina.univision.com/kamagra100mg]comprar kamagra[/url] ,
new york http://mipagina.univision.com/kamagra100mg comprar kamagra
Not bad, but better try this http://mipagina.univision.com/kamagra100mg kamagra
Post a Comment