Thursday, May 29, 2008

Measurements

I don't even know if I measure all of these right or if it's what the parts are actually called, but I know I do it the same every time. The first number is from October. The second number is from today.

Weight: 138, 124
Neck: 12.5, 12
Chest: 31, 30.5
Bicep: 10.5, 10.5
Waist: 28, 26.5
Hips: 37.5, 36
Abdomen: 38.5, 37.5
Thigh: 22.5, 21
Calf: 14, 13.5

3 comments:

Ripx180 said...

The incredible shrinking woman!!! We need some pictures of you sporting that knock out smile you got. You got to be grinning ear to ear, I would be. Nice work Kristen

Anonymous said...

You look amazing kristen. In fact I was checking you out well last night. You have come far in many ways and I'm proud of you.
me

Ripx180 said...

Kristen, hows it going? been a while sense we have seen a update. holla back