Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Update

So basically, things haven't changed too much since my last post. I've averaged 123 for a few weeks now; however, I did have a bad week where I was eating eating eating, which brought me up to who knows what. I finally weighed myself last Thursday, after I'd been back on track for a few days. The damage wasn't horrible. 125. I had braced myself for 133.

Last week, Billy challenged all of us to lose 11 lbs in 11 weeks. I'm in. I don't know if I'll get to 11 lbs, but it's something to aim for. I'll pretty much be ecstatic if I get under 120. I normally only weigh myself Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, and I was down to 123 on Saturday. Hopefully I'll see 122 or 121 sometime this week.

Please go say hi to this newbie and wish her luck. This is so exciting...I feel like FAT is making a comeback!

2 comments:

Ripx180 said...

Low 120s!!! I don't know if you have 11 pounds left to loose. Thanks for hitting my blog up with some comments, feels good to know someone is reading. Keep the updates coming.

Jason said...

I don't know how much left you have to lose either...you've done a wonderful job and are showing us all how to do maintence mode when we get there! Thanks for staying active with FAT