Thursday, July 17, 2008

Here's the Deal

I can't even really begin to talk about weight loss right now. I'll be honest. I haven't lost any weight, and I'm positive that I've gained some. How much? Not a clue. I do know that I'm still within my acceptable range. This is just not top priority to me at this minute.

Just an update...I started school last week, and I'm really busy. I'm still swamped with my work too. Tons of deadlines approaching. It's a good thing I work better under pressure...in a way. I produce better stuff when I'm completely swamped, but I do let the pressure get to me some. I don't know if it's good or bad that I let it consume me. I'm incredibly focused...but I feel bad for all of the other things that I put on the backburner. It would be nice to find some kind of balance.

Yeah, I need to get back on track. I will. I know I will.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Hey Kristen, good to hear from you again. Sounds like you are running at 100 mph with everything you have going on. I know weight loss isn't a top issue with you right now, just don't let it become a non-issue! Hope to hear more from you soon.

lj said...

Kristin! glad to hear you're doing well! School AND work has got to be hard. Good luck with both. Sounds like you'll kick ass.

it's great that you haven't gone past your acceptable range in this busy time. don't make it an all or nothing issue. fit in whatever fitness stuff you can do when you can.