This week has not been hugely successful for me; however, I have kept it together somewhat. Restaurant eating is just bad in general, but today I opted for the chicken wrap with no fries. Success? I think so considering this pub has my favorite burger in Ann Arbor. Yesterday it was Indian food at the best Indian buffet in AA. (Pay By the pound is a great dieting tool.) I get just enough to make me satisfied. I suspect I'll hit up the soup kiosk tomorrow for awesome lobster bisque (only available on Thursdays).
I haven't stopped for breakfast in several weeks. That's gotta count for something.
So I think I'll consider this to be an off-week in my long-term strategy, but not a total fail.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6
1 comment:
Your blogging about it and making mindful choices when your about to eat so that counts for something for sure. Step in the right direction, just keep getting better and better. ;)
Post a Comment