Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Life is Good

Ok. I'm on an upswing again. This feels nice :) I'm not necessarily back where I was, but I'm moving forward, which could be better than that anyways. My eating has been ok, but controlled for the most part. I'm still not really trying to limit myself too much. I went to the gym on Sunday, and it was a nice workout...intervals on the bike and then a lot of upper body stuff with dumbbells.

I missed bootcamp on Monday, because my boss was in town and he wanted to take us to eat. I try to never miss a nice meal on the company dollar, and I must say the fillet was spectacular. Unfortunately, I ate too much of everything, but at least I jumped back on the next morning.

I had bootcamp tonight, and it was a great session. I really love this class. Last week I was feeling a little weak on the squats and planks and everything, but I felt much stronger tonight. It really doesn't seem to take long to regain strength. I have bootcamp again tomorrow night, and then we're off to Chicago for the weekend. I'm super excited about this trip. I think it's going to be the perfect mix of everything.

6 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Glad to see it going well for you, Kristen. We all need to get together again sometime soon.

Btw, how do you get the whole "FAT Coalition" list on the left side on your blog using Google Reader? I've yet to figure that out. Thanks :)

Jay said...

welcome back!

Kristen said...

You have to go into Reader Settings -> Tags -> Change to Public -> Click add a blogroll to your site.

Melissa said...

Glad to see your alright, wasnt so sure about that. Have fun in Chicago. We will miss hanging out with you two this weekend ;)

inked said...

I envy you. Chicago is a must visit city for me and I haven't had chance to go there yet. Oh, I'm a Bears fan, that is why it is a must visit. Have a great time!

Marcol said...

Glad to hear things are rolling along. Love your description of the fillet :)