Saturday, May 10, 2008

Weekend Update

So, last week I saw 129, then the weekend hit. I was kind of eating poorly (pizza & just junk in general). On Saturday, I started to eat a coney dog that didn't even taste that good. This was after having a huge breakfast sandwich. I pretty much stopped after 2 bites to ask myself why I was doing this. I know that it wasn't out of hunger. It wasn't because it tasted good. It was just to satisfy some psychological need. Stupid. Luckily, I was able to stop eating then. The weekend eating got a little better after that. Just moderate.

During this week, I buckled down again, and I've seen 127 on the scale 2 days in a row now. I think I'll be fine with my eating this weekend. I'm feeling determined. I will bump up the calories a little probably, but that's ok.

I do think that I'll hit 125 by demf. 2 lbs in 2 weeks. I can do that.

3 comments:

Jason said...

That's really good of you to stop in the middle of what you were doing and realize that you didn't need it! Great job, keep up the great work and those you'll have no problem getting rid of those 2 lbs for DEMF

Ripx180 said...

You can do 2 pounds in 2 weeks easy :). Glad to see that you ditched the coney dog and reeled yourself back in. That must have felt great.

Rob Tucker said...

The psychological game is the worst. I can't even count on the entire state of Michigan's hands how many times I've realized just after it was too late that whatever I just ate - it had nothing to do with hunger.

Keep fighting Kristen - btw, are you guys planning on doing the Race for the Cure on the 28th? 5k race?