I can't believe how well my method seems to be working for me. It's the same every week: I eat pretty much whatever I want on the weekends, although I do try to somewhat control the portion sizes. Throughout the week, I control my eating. I weigh myself on Wednesday, and I am usually at the weight I was the prior Saturday. On Thursday, I'm down 1 - 2 lbs. Friday and Saturday solidify the loss to 2 - 3 lbs. Repeat.
Ok, maybe these aren't exact figures, but they are pretty close. Today I weighed 121 before work and 120 after. I am pretty sure I'll be a solid 120 by Saturday. I don't plan on screwing it up at all tomorrow.
2 lbs a week at my height is very respectable. 2 lbs a week is about 8 - 10 lbs a month. 10 lbs is about 1 dress size for me.
So far I'm down 5 lbs from last Wednesday. I was somewhat coming off of a bad eating phase, but I'd been good for at least 2 - 3 days when I weighed the 125. So I think I should be able to count all 5 lbs toward the challenge. 6 lbs to go.
I'm going back to the gym when I hit 115. At that weight, I should be able to see some rapid changes in my body composition...not as much fat for the muscle to hide under :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
wow Kristen that's insane. I am super glad you have found a routine that is really working for you. The smallest girl is smoking the FAT competition. Good for you, can't wait to see some pics. Keep killing it!
Two pounds a week for a petite little thing like yourself is CRAZY GOOD!
To put it in perspective, that's around 1.5% of your body weight every week. To put that percentage in perspective, I'd have to knock out between five and six pounds a week to keep up, and I'm happy to see three or four.
So, hurray for two pounds!
awesome work Kristen! Good to see that even though you've had so much success you aren't letting yourself slip up and fall back into your old self. Your system sounds great for you too, keep up the great work!
You're CHEATING!! Nah, I'm just kidding...I just really want to win the challenge.
One of the biggest things is finding a routine that you can live with that works for you...and it sounds like you are nailing it right now. Thumbs up.
You're 121 now?? Where the hell have I been? Awesome job on two pounds, too. Man, how inspiring!
Post a Comment