Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm on Vacation - Woo Hoo!!!

I need this vacation more than anything right now. Although, I did get most everything off my to-do list at work, so I don't know what I'm escaping from now. hmmm...

Everything seems to be falling into place perfectly right now. Career is better than I ever thought possible. School is going well. I've been back to running for a month now, and I feel great with that. My eating has been really good this week. My personal life is great. I can't really think of one negative thing right now.

Oh, back to the running thing. I went to the gym 4 times this week so far, and I plan on going the next two days. I am actually looking forward to it. I hope my vacation doesn't screw up my momentum.

I know I didn't really say much in this post, but I'm hoping to write a little more frequently than I have been in the past couple of months.

3 comments:

lj said...

I'm so glad things are going so well for you! Enjoy your vacation!

Anonymous said...

It's good to see you blogging more frequently! :) Enjoy your vacation!!

Ripx180 said...

There is allot of positive energy flowing out of fat today. LOVE IT!!! Glad everything is coming up roses for you Kristen, you deserve it. Keep posting and we will keep reading.