Friday, August 22, 2008

One less stress - for now.

I just completed my final exam for my Macroeconomics course. I decided to not complete the course project, and I still ended up with a 3.8 GPA for the class. If I had done the paper, I'd have gotten a 4.0. I figure that the grade doesn't transfer to my 4-year anyways, and I'll have plenty of papers to write soon.

That course was a little hard though. Pretty intense stuff to digest in just 7 weeks. Phew. Glad it's done. Now I have one week off before I start 3 courses in the fall. At least those are all 15 week courses.

Ok. Yesterday we did a grueling hike through the Sleeping Bear Dunes. It was only 1.4 miles, but it was through sand under the blazing sun...with 4 miserable kids. I did do the Dune Climb, but not the one that I really wanted to. After the hike, we decided to just go hit the beach instead. We were all ready for a break.

I thought we might do another hike today through the Beech-Maple forest part, but I'm not sure if it's going to happen. It's our last night here, so maybe we'll just chillax.

Hope everyone's doing well.

1 comment:

Marcol said...

Nice work on the microeconomics course Kristen! I didnt know you were taking classes, guess Im a lil late on reading the blog. Anyway, good for you!