There is now a very strong possibility that I will be participating in the Detroit Free Press 5-person Marathon Relay. Evidently, one of the relay members is now preggers. Now I'm getting really excited about doing it. It's 1 month away (October 19).
I know that the 7.1 mile portion and the 3 mile portion are taken, so it looks like I'll have to do one of the following: 4.6, 5.6, or 5.9 miles. I honestly think I could do any one of them, although I'm not saying that I would be able to run the entire way. Maybe though...
Btw...there is possibly going to be another spot open...if anyone is interested. It'll probably be one of the 5 mile stretches. Please let me know asap if you're interested, because the deadline to change members is October 6.
Ooooh...this is going to be so fun. I was looking at the marathon map, and I just love the idea of running through streets of the City.
Btw...the Turkey Trot's first deadline is also quickly approaching. September 30. Who's in?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is awesome that you feel comfortable with all those distances. It seems as though you have really taken to running and that you are pretty good at it now. Congratulations!
Have fun!
Post a Comment