I realize that I have a long way to go, but I've only been back for just over 2 weeks now. I can't wait to feel back to normal. Tonight I did my 3 miles alternating between 5.0 mph for 4 minutes, then 6 mph for 1 minute. Tomorrow night, I'll do a short 2 mile run, and I think I'll up my speed a little.
Last night was my 3rd yoga session, and it's starting to become slightly more interesting (finally). Not only is the stretching good, but I'm starting to see how this will help strengthen a lot of the areas that will help me in my running. I could see myself getting into this more seriously in the future.

1 comment:
Glad you are starting to feel in the groove again. I hate trying to regain lost ground but its a necessary evil I suppose. Yoga is brutal, I used to scoff at it thinking its for girls and girly men ;)... Well I was totally wrong, its really freaking hard and I too believe there is allot to be gained from it. Do I like it? No not so much. I don't like squats and lunges either but I do them....
Post a Comment