I'm just so hungry this week. Any ideas on why or suggestions are welcome.
In other news...
My mom recently started a couch to 5k program. I told her that sounded like just the thing that might help me get started back into the fitness thing.
Brief mom history: In the past 18 months, she has lost a substantial amount of weight with the help of the BodyBugg (as seen on the Biggest Loser). I'm super proud of her. Anyways, she has been walking on her treadmill this whole time, but I don't think she's ever done much running or jogging.
So, I thought it might be fun to do a 5k with her (and anyone else that wants to join us) in the spring. I just need her to be serious about this to keep me on track. I can handle 30 minutes of training 3 days a week, can't I? 3 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
good for your mom! Having someone to train with is a win win for both parties. If she has come that far I am sure she will be serious about it. You can easily handle 3 days a week training, do it!!
Green tea (or its extract) has some appetite-inhibiting properties. I find if I stay away from processed carbs for a few days my food cravings go *way* down, so that's something to consider as well if you've been eating a lot of grains or sugars.
Post a Comment