Great job! I think that first step is always the hardest. And sometimes you just have to show up! :) I know your track record...and know you will soon be at the level you want to be aka killing those runs. You are a machine girl!
Melissa, I just keep thinking about how you killed that 5k after your first training program. I don't expect to see those times, but it still keeps me motivated.
3 comments:
Great job! I think that first step is always the hardest. And sometimes you just have to show up! :) I know your track record...and know you will soon be at the level you want to be aka killing those runs. You are a machine girl!
Melissa, I just keep thinking about how you killed that 5k after your first training program. I don't expect to see those times, but it still keeps me motivated.
Thanks Kristen! You totally made my day :)
And we both killed it! ;)
Post a Comment