Wednesday, January 23, 2008

200th Post

Yes, I know I already wrote a blog today, but I had to get my 200th out there to fall in line with Brian and Billy. It's kind of an OCD-type thing. Couldn't have a 100 & a 300 without the 200.

Ok. Now I feel better.

See below for my real post...not that there's much there. I'll try to get back into this very soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish there was some way I could encourage you to get back at it full force. Let’s take care of that ankle issue and make the boot camp happen for as long as you need it. For the record you look smashing.

As for the OCD-type thing. Today I was counting the number of account SWAPS for this month so I could send the totals to the Tampa and there were 19. That just wouldn't do so I had to round the number up to 20. Even numbers are clean and go over well for me.

Rob Tucker said...

I hear you - I'm so tempted to post two more times so I can line up with you guys. I'm at 398 posts. I'm a freaking addict.