Ok. I don't really want to get into where I've been. I'll just say it's not been a very good place. I wish I could say that I'm really back, but I don't know if I'd be telling the truth.
One fact is that I did go to the gym last night to run on the treadmill. Everything was fine, until that ankle pain started up again...this time at 1.73 miles. Not good. I decided today that I'll be visiting my doctor within the next week or so. No more running until then. Of course, this doesn't mean that I can't go do other things at the gym.
I did have some positive news today. I'm getting my bonus next Tuesday, and it's larger than I was expecting. I will be using some of this money to get back to bootcamp. I might also be looking to get some home fitness things...like maybe some more dumbbells or something equally exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment