Monday, January 7, 2008

Not much to say today

My eating was spot on. In fact, I barely felt hungry all day. The routine of the workweek makes it much easier to stay on track. I pretty much have my set eating times, and before you know it, it's time for bed.

I didn't make it to the gym tonight. No biggie. I will be there tomorrow night for Workout A.

I still need to drink a bunch of water tonight. I also need to be in bed in about a half hour. One of my new years goals should have been to get 8 hrs of sleep a night. Last night I got about 10 hrs and it was heavenly.

I got an interesting comment about my weight today at work. This lady that works upstairs came down for a meeting, and she mentioned that I look different every time she sees me. My male co-worker that works directly with me looked at her questioningly...and then she looked at him like...You haven't noticed??? Then she started to say how "twiggy" I look (scroll down 2 posts). I think you'd all agree that I'm nowhere near twiggy. She is on the larger side, so I forgive her for her error. It's just funny once again how I really haven't lost that much weight, yet people keep noticing.

Fitness is key.

1 comment:

billy said...

It's not too late to make 8 hours of sleep a New Years goal.

It's funny to me, I think people who are on the larger side are the most likely to make those comments. Frankly, I find them a little rude. Who wants to be called "Twiggy"? If she wants to comment she could do it in a nice way. I'm sure there are plenty of things you could say about her that aren't so nice (not that you would!)