Friday, February 1, 2008

Bootcamp Day 3

We had a substitute instructor for bootcamp last night, but it was still a very good workout (not Keith good, but still good). I'm feeling better physically today...starting to feel a bit firmer. I'm sure it's a little psychological, but whatever. My eating isn't exactly stellar, but it's still better than it was.

I obviously don't have much to say today, but I'm trying to get in the habit of blogging a little more regularly. I still haven't weighed myself. Maybe tomorrow. It's not really that important. I just want to be healthy and fit for now...I know I'm fickle with this.

My goals for the weekend are to try to eat well enough and to make it to the gym at least one day for cardio.

3 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

As long as you know you're doing what you can do, that's all we can ask. Glad to see you in this bootcamp focusing on what's important :)

Melissa said...

Hows bootcamp going? Been thinking about you...hope everythings okay. XO

Ripx180 said...

You have been awfully quite lately... how are you doing? we miss you around here.