Thursday, April 3, 2008

This is where I belong

Ok. I've been meticulous with my eating, drinking a ton of water, and working out, and VOILA!....I'm under 135 again (on my scale). My clothes feel right again. I feel great. This is definitely the high end of what I should be. Still looking to lose 10 - 15 lbs before demf.

7 comments:

Geoff said...

Awesome. It's funny how losing just a little bit of focus causes us to just stop losing weight. I've been in that boat the last few weeks, but I think I'm getting that fire back. Good work.

Jason said...

Great work Kristen. I'm glad that your hard work is paying off, it's great having clothes fit good again or get to big, if you stay focused 10-15lbs shouldn't be a problem. Keep up the great work!

Rob Tucker said...

That's more like it. I expect to hear some good news when you're hosting that next party?

Btw - how do you backup your blog so it doesn't get erased like Melissa's did? I can't figure that out. Hit me up?

Kristen said...

Rob, I started the process to back up my blog, but honestly it's a fairly complicated process that I didn't feel like pouring the energy into. You basically have to change your template to a very blank page. Then you have to copy and save all the text. Then you change your template back or something. I kept getting an error message when I went to change my template the first time. I lost interest after about 10 minutes.

If you can figure out a simple way, then let us know.

Anonymous said...

http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2007/02/how-to-backup-blogger-blog.html

copy and paste

Kristen said...

AWESOME. just did it. thanks.

Ripx180 said...

thanks for the blog backup link... just backed mine up. Glad to see things are going great for your Kristen. I am sure not missing any bootcamp will get you were you want to be presto. Keep on killing it!