Monday, March 31, 2008

53 Days

Yes, there are only 53 days left until demf. This give me just over 7 weeks to lose the 15 pounds that I want to lose. I believe there is a strong possibility of this happening if I can just focus. This morning's weight was 138 (136 after work). I would honestly be happy if I got down to 130 for demf, but 123 would be oh so fabulous.

Last week went quite nicely on the diet front. I seem to have gotten back to the whole weekday routine...breakfast bar, Lean Cuisine, a couple of snacks, and a decent dinner. I've also greatly increased my water intake.

Unfortunately, I missed the whole last week at the gym. Some days were unavoidable. Other days I looked for reasons to get out of it. However, Saturday was sunny, so I decided to go out for a run. This was the first outdoor run for me so far this year. I decided to just take it easy and enjoy the run rather than timing my miles and everything. I ended up doing 4 miles in about 45 - 50 minutes. Not bad considering I ended up walking for about the last half mile. My foot started to get a little cramp, and I didn't want to risk an injury.

Tonight, I went back to bootcamp. Bootcamp is bootcamp. Not much to say there.

Basically, things are looking up.

4 comments:

Ripx180 said...

glad things are going well for you kristen.
I am sure u will be able to meet your goal.
Keep eating right and hitting the gym and it will happen

Anonymous said...

15 pounds in seven weeks? You know what that is?

A measly third of a pound every day.

Now that's completely doable. Keep it up Kristen, and you'll be looking great in time for the festival!

Melissa said...

53 days...eeeek! I cant wait :)

You are one of the most determined people I know, you are going to kill that goal ;)

Marcol said...

Sounds good Kristen. Wow, DEMF already? Its been a year since I first read your blog. Nice to see youre still holding the weight down :)