Friday, April 25, 2008

Update

I know I haven't blogged much lately, but things are going well still. I actually thought that I'd probably gained a few pounds over the past week or so since my eating has not been very good. However, I was about to order pizza last night when I decided to weigh myself. I was shocked to see 129. I ended up not ordering pizza, and it was nice to see 129 again this morning.

This makes me happy and I still have hopes of seeing 125 by demf. 29 days left. I can so do this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

129??? Wow, that's awesome, Kristen!

inked said...

Keep up the good work and you will be under 125 for the demf.

Candy Girl said...

god i wish i had your conrol. whay cant i get started?

Ripx180 said...

wowzers 129!!! things are going real good for you. I bet you nail your goal of 125. I bet you are looking and feeling great!