We're still on vacation. I just wanted to say that we've been eating ok; although I feel insatiably hungry. I've been snacking a lot, but I'm trying to eat health(ier) snacks. We are renting a cabin this year, so we've cooked every meal thus far...no eating out. We could be doing better, but we could also be doing WAY worse.
Activity is good. Hiking, swimming, and kayaking so far. Tomorrow, we'll hit the Sleeping Bear Dunes, hoping to climb the big one this year.
Ok. I'll write more and post pics when we return. Hope everyone is doing well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
have fun on your vacay. wish i was there in every way. i love sleeping bear dunes, and i would especially love climbing it.
i am really looking forward to next summers reunion, arent you?
Sounds like you're being really active! Have a great vacation!
Enjoy your vacation. It sounds like a great active vacation to me. I love all that swimming, hiking, and especially kayaking. You're also doing it right by having a cabin. Laying on the ground is for loosers! :D
Post a Comment