This week's eating was much better than it's been. Not pristine, but ok.
I am still working out with my friend on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We're just doing upper body strength training, although I suggested that we start integrating some lower body into our routine very soon. I am totally starting to see the tone returning back to my arms now. This is very exciting to me, because we've probably only been doing this for about 3 weeks now. Also, we both noticed this week that we were much stronger in what we could lift.
I was feeling very encouraged with my progress that I went up to the gym today for another strength training session. I had actually planned on running too, but I only put in 1 mile on the treadmill at the end of my workout.
I upped my runs to 3.5 miles this week. I plan on sticking with this for another week and then increasing to 4 miles. My plan is to alternate running days with strength training days. (MWF - running, TThSu - strength training w/short run).
That's all. School and work are both going very well. Everything else is great too. Hope everyone else is doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Kristen. Just getting caught up on FAT blogs. I hope the runs are going well. I love the cool, crisp Autumn air for a good jog.
Kristen its been a really long time... how you doing? By the way thanks for creating your blog reader, I use it all the time.
Post a Comment