I went to the gym tonight and ran on the treadmill. I was running late, but that ended up being a good thing. It appears that all the new year's resolution people had all gone home, and there were just a few people left. I have nothing against the newbies. In fact, I'm glad they are trying. I just like my gym better when there aren't as many people there.
So anyways...I've been back to working out for the past 3 weeks now, and I've been eating right for the past 10 days. I've lost 3 lbs in the past 10 days....maybe more in the past 3 weeks. My most immediate goal is to lose 1 lb by this Saturday. My slightly longer term goal is to lose 5 lbs in the next 3 weeks. My annual sales conference in Chicago begins 3 weeks from tonight, and last year I was 5 lbs less. This will not be a problem as long as I stick to the plan...and I will. It's good to have attainable goals.

No comments:
Post a Comment