My diet was not impeccable; however, it was much better than it would have been had I not had a plan. Luckily, the momentum from the 5 days prior to NYE helped me to keep everything mostly under control over the week.
While visiting family, I used the treadmill once for about 45 minutes. I planned on using it twice, but it just didn't happen. That's ok. When I got back into town, I hit the gym for some strength training and HIIT.
Today:
My diet was very good, and I went to the gym to use the treadmill for 40 minutes. The workout felt way good today. I'm beginning to feel that wonderful feeling of familiarity at the gym again. It really didn't take much of an effort for me to go today, and I'm excited about tomorrow's workout. Unfortunately, the gym has been a little crowded (as expected the first week of the year). I hope it doesn't affect my strength training routine tomorrow.

1 comment:
glad to hear your feeling well and that the gym thing is clicking. Like every year the crowds will thin out shortly ;). My wife is big into new years resolutions.... me, well the verdict is still out. Keep cracking away at it.
Post a Comment