Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Day 5

First, I just want to say thanks to my friend, Katie, who encouraged me back on Saturday to start over right then. I really needed that at that precise moment. Since then, I've pretty much stuck to the plan. I've been eating right. I've continued in my workouts. I feel great. And I have lost the 3 lbs that I wanted to lose by today. 

My next goal is to a) maintain this weight while visiting family this week and b) lose 2 more lbs by next Saturday (01/10). I can so do that. 

I also intend to continue with my workouts. I had a great workout this afternoon...strength training and HIIT. I am going to attempt to use my mom's treadmill tomorrow and Friday. Then I'll get back to my gym on Saturday or Sunday. 

4 comments:

Brightcetera said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Kristen!

Ummm, you might want to change the 2009 to 2008 on your last post :)

"The Captain" said...

Nice job on losing 75 lbs. Happy New Year!
Jeff

Will Phillips said...

Awesome, Kristin - make it happen!

Rebecca said...

Well done! You have done so amazing to lose so much weight! I'll be cheering you on to goal!