Today is Saturday, and we could have already gone. We haven't though. My husband says that we will go tonight. We need to. If by chance we don't, though, I am definitely going tomorrow morning.
However, my new eating plan starts right this second. It's nothing drastic...or maybe it is. I plan on eating much less items that hold little or no nutritional value. I am cutting back dramatically on my bad carb intake. I will allow myself one type of bread/carb at every meal. Portions sizes will also be smaller from here on out. No more eating because I'm bored.
Finally, I'm drinking more water as of now.
I rarely ask for this, but I'd like some help with accountability. Please. I'm not doing well right now, and any encouragement would be appreciated.

2 comments:
I'll be there for you, Kristen, 'cause I know where you're at right now! I also know you'll do great!
remember how hard it was to get started in the first place? remember all that hard work you did to get where you are today? make a commitment to yourself to be better to your body, so you dont have to fight off the weight again. start logging your food, and if it helps (to control binging) do what i do. i grab a bunch of plastic bags and i cook out and portion all my meals for 5 days. i know with kids that might not be so easy, but if you know what your going to eat all day, you mighthave more luck sticking with it. as for encouragement, please know that you are my current hero. i cant wait until i can say that i have lost as much as you have, or accomplished as much as you have!
Post a Comment