I got home late from work today, so I didn't want to hit the gym. However, I asked my husband if he wanted to go to the gym, and he said, "sure." This is what I have been needing. No, I shouldn't have to rely on someone else to get me to the gym, but this really helps. If he had answered with "no", then I very well might have rationalized not going....I worked out yesterday, it's been a long day, etc...
Anyways, I just ran/jogged on the treadmill for 30 minutes....intervals of sorts. Tomorrow, I'll be back to strenght training and HIIT.
My eating was on par today as well. I'm anxious to start seeing the results.
3 comments:
Those days that you really don't want to go but you still manage to get there are the days that really make the difference. Keep it going and results will follow.
The days I fight it but do it anyway are some of my proudest moments.
Good for you!
No, we shouldn't have to rely on others but sometimes that's what we need :)
Thanks for joining my followers list!
Good job! I agree with Ripx180, those days are the days that make a difference!
Post a Comment