Sunday, December 28, 2008

Day 2

Everything went well after my resolution yesterday. I stuck to the eating plan. Eat when I'm hungry and eat enough to satisfy...don't eat just because it's there. I

The workout didn't happen, but only because we didn't realize our gym closes at 7 on Saturdays. We drove up there, and it was dark :(  We will be going up there today though. 

I finally weighed myself this morning, and it's sad but not horrid. It gives me a starting point at least. My first goal is to lose 3 lbs by Wednesday (end the year at a reasonable weight). This should be pretty easy if I stick to the plan. I then plan on remaining at this weight while visiting family for a few days...so eating in moderation.  Finally, I'd like to lose 3 - 5 more lbs over the month of January. I know I can do this. 

No comments: