Also, my body told me yesterday and today that I needed a break from the gym, so I'm resting today. I will go tomorrow for my final strength training session of the week. Btw...I noticed my quads today.
Finally, I really need to get started on my schoolwork. For some reason, I can't seem to get myself to get started on it. The assignments look fairly simple, and I think the material is interesting, so I don't know what the problem is. I just need to do it.
Ok. I'm going to do it now. Right now. Seriously.

1 comment:
Wow i am in the same boat as you right now with school. I just can't bring myself to do stuff early! good luck with your school work.
You are such an inspiration to me. You weight loss is as much as i want mine to be some day. those 17 lbs will come off very soon!
Thanks for inspiring!
Post a Comment