Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bootcamp - Day 2

My second bootcamp session was last night, and it went quite well. I hung in there like I normally do.

Keith makes us do a lot of different things, but I am going to try to remember everything that we did (in no particular order - and multiple sets of each here and there):

High-knees, side shuffles, push-ups, squats on the bosu, wall sits, reverse crunches, six inches, inch worms, some kind of jumping on and off the bosu thing, planks, suicides, walking lunges.

There is some kind of circuit going on, usually including suicides in between each exercise. I think the goal is to keep the heart rate high...and it does stay high since there's only about 10 seconds rest time ever. And just when you think you're almost done, there's a grand finale...with no rest times.

Ok. Other than that, eating has not been great, but it's been worse. Baby steps...

Personally, I'm feeling really good. I'm sure that regular exercise plays a part in this. I was starting to feel a little lumpy, and that makes me unhappy.

4 comments:

Ripx180 said...

Glad to see that bootcamp is back in your life :)... sounds like a kick a$$ workout.

So what happened to Vince's blog, its been MIA the last couple days?

Carrie said...

Wow, that is a kick-ass workout! Hang in there, you're doing great.

Rob Tucker said...

Kristen's got her groove back!

inked said...

I hate wall doing wall sits. It is amazing to me that you can squat down against a wall with no weight and it feels like your quads are going to catch on fire.

Keep at it and I'm glad that you're feeling good again.