Things have continued to deteriorate for me this week. I've just not been in a good place emotionally basically. This morning was really bad, but I think that I finally got it all out. There will probably be some bad days ahead, but I kind of feel that I'm snapping out of it at least.
I have been a little better with my eating though. No more drive-thru breakfasts or mexican feasts. I did order pizza last night, but I stopped after 1 piece (granted, it was one of those mega-sized pizzas. still...). Back to the good ole SB breakfast bar and lean cuisine routine. This works for me.
I went to the gym once this week, and I did a short workout at home with dumbbells. I will most likely go to the gym tomorrow for cardio. I've pretty much decided to go back to bootcamp on Monday. Keith the Trainer is now in charge of all 3 weekly sessions, so I'm sure I'll be back to the old me very soon (or should I say...the new me).
I haven't weighed myself in a long time, and I probably won't for another week. I'm still in my 8's, but I noticed that my size PS top was a little snug yesterday. I wouldn't have worn it with the jacket unbuttoned. If I had to guess, I'd say I'm still under 137.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Why would you avoid the scale? It's the great equalizer? Hopefully whatever's going on starts to clear up for you - but don't avoid it. It doesn't go away just because you don't know what the number is. Hang in there Kristen.
Hi,
I read your blog pretty often and I even have one of my own (focus, action, change) . . .
I've been doing pretty good until I got sick, and like you I hung out in the bad place for a while. At first I stopped exercising and then the last couple of days I've been in a bad nutrition place as well.
I recognized that I made an error and I am trying to get back to the good spot (i.e. exercise and clean eating). It's a process and obstacles happen to everyone, it's how we deal with those mishaps that makes us winners or losers.
looks like you realize you don't like what you are doing so all you need to do is change it back. Getting back on the scale isnt a bad idea. It might tug you back to reality a little quicker if you see a gain... However I totally understand not wanting to get back on it. I dread it after a few days of not walking the walk. I am sure bootcamp will get you back quickly.
Hope things turn around for you Kristen.
Sometimes when you have a slip up here, or a slip up there, or even a little break from it all...it might actually be a blessing in disguise. Now you got to get back to work with a clearer vision of what you want to achieve and a renewed drive to get you there. Then the slip up really isn't a slip up at all, but rather another step in the journey to the new you.
Post a Comment