Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hi All

Just a quick update:
  1. I'd probably describe my eating as of late as "moderate." I would say that the content has not been great, but that my portion sizes have been acceptable. This will not help me lose the bit of weight I've gained, but I think I've stopped it.

  2. My fitness level has been good. I've been running around 3 miles several times a week or more. I've also started integrated some upper body strength training back into my workout. I know that I should have a whole strength training regimen, but I need to do this in baby steps. Overall, I'm happy that I've been back to working out for at least 6 weeks now. I think I needed that little break. Now it's time to buckle down for the 5k training. The race is just over 2 months away now.

  3. School is going well still. I started 3 courses this week: Microeconomics, Fundamentals of Management, and Accounting...all very interesting stuff.

  4. We got a puppy. This is strange considering I don't normally care for animals. I like this kind, even though it's like having a fifth kid. I think we'll be just fine though. Here's a pic of the baby.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have four kids?

Melissa said...

awwww, adorable! I bet the kids love him/her!

Having a small dog is so much fun. Since we have had Rusty at our house, its been a riot. Its so different than having big dogs. Its fun to watch him interact with the big dogs.It took only a week or two and they are all best buds.

Melissa said...

I got carried away talking about dogs...lol. Congrats on your first furbaby :)

School, work, kids, new dog...you are one busy woman!

Kristen said...

Yes, Will. I have 4 kids (Austin-10, Emma-9, Andrew-8, and Audrey-6).

Brandon said...

What a cute little puffball!

Ripx180 said...

cute dog Kristen ;) sounds like you are gonna be hella busy. Glad to see you are keeping your healthy lifestyle alive and well. Keep the blogs coming.

lj said...

you have 4 kids? a puppy? a job? school? AND this blog? you are superwoman!!!

what a cute puppy! what did you name him? what kind of dog is it?