Thursday, August 7, 2014

Did it!

Last night I decided to speed up my morning walk for today. Jogged it instead. Slow jog, yes, but I didn't stop the whole half mile (haha). Believe it or not, this is progress and it was till challenging. My goal is to get to one mile without stopping. Maybe I could have done it today but I met my challenge, and that is what I was going for today. I'll have to form a longer route to test out later. 

Went for 1.3 mile walk after lunch and then hit up crossfit tonight for a grueling 1 hr workout. Good news is that I can do what seems to be unlimited squats by now. Bad news...still have trouble getting through just a few Burpees. I really hate those. Great news is that I got in my 10,000 steps today. 

2 comments:

Ripx180 said...

Wowzers a old Fat Coalition member blogging again! Glad to see your still getting after the fat. I put back on the majority of my weight too ;(. need to get back down cause my age keeps going up lol. I miss our old support group to. Have looked and never found a group quite as supportive as it was in the hay day.

Kristen said...

Great to hear from you again. I agree. That group was special. I'm going to keep blogging for now. Maybe it'll catch on :)

And yeah... Age is definitely not helping with taking the weight off this time. Hoping that building some muscle mass will counter the effects.