Friday, August 1, 2014

I'm back

So here I am again. I'll probably keep posts short for a while. Below is an overview of where I stand. 

- I gained all my weight back. :(
- I completed my degree and basically got the job I worked so hard toward. :)
- I'm working on getting my weight down and level of fitness back to where it was if not better. It's going to take a long time. 
- I'd like to lose 75 lbs. 
- I joined crossfit a few weeks ago. It's kicking my ass, but I am committed to it. 
- The kids go back to school in a month. I hope my commitment to crossfit will not be dampened by more hectic schedule. It's already challenging enough without having to adhere to bedtimes and help kids with homework. At least I have another month to make it a part of my lifestyle before school is back in session. 

Not sure if anyone is out there to read this, but I'll try to keep posting. I remember what a great help it was the last time to have the group's support.

No comments: