Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Weight loss

I'm pleased to say that I've been under a 10 lb marker for the past three days. I had an active weekend with moderately healthy eating. Glad to see the results. I've been mostly back on track since 7/15, but I can see that I need to reduce calories or increase caloric burn in order to actually lose weight. 

And in addition to finally losing weight, I think I look and feel healthier overall. I think my skin has a brighter appearance. 

On a sad note, I found out yesterday that my Tim Hortons large coffee with triple cream is 270 calories! I've been drinking it this way for years. I am now giving it up for the most part. Coffee from home from now on. 

Update: went to crossfit tonight. I completed it and even made a new friend. That's actually one of the things that I really like about cf. People are just so nice and they are also so encouraging. Another super positive thing is that I did Burpees tonight. Like actually did them rather than half assing it. I didn't enjoy them but it's good to see progress. FYI...amrap means as many rounds/reps as possible. Eomotm means every other minute on the minute. Good times. 

No comments: