Well, the first good choice was not mine. I had my usual breakfast bar, but I decided to go grab an omelet from across the street. This was around 10:30, so it would have been my lunch too. They were done serving breakfast by the time I got there, so I just headed back to my desk and ate the snacks that I brought from home. I then got super busy and didn't get a chance to eat lunch until almost 2:00...lean cuisine. I made myself a couple of eggs when I got home from work. Love eggs. Then I went to the gym and went 40 minutes on the treadmill. 1 mile running/jogging + 10 sets of HIIT @ 8 mph. Last couple of sets were tough. It's been about 10 days since I've last run...plus I've got womanly fatigue stuff going on :)
I didn't really have any time for weights, because I had to get home to take care of other stuff (kids' dinner, showers, bedtime). I was getting my clothes ready for tomorrow when I saw my lonely Bowflex. I started thinking about how my workout from Monday was pretty much useless if I didn't keep it up, so I got on there and did a full workout. I wasn't sore at all after Monday, so I knew I was too easy on myself. I bumped it up a few notches, and I'm already sore now. I am kinda hoping that I'm really sore tomorrow.
Of course this was all after I tried on my swimsuit that I'll be sporting next week. I have been very good with my eating lately. Every time I want to give in, I try to think about that swimsuit. It really helps. I think that part of the problem for my plateau (if you want to call it that) is that I can already fit into all of my clothes. I need some goal clothes. Maybe I should go to the consignment shop down the street and get some things.
Ok. On to So You Think You Can Dance ... and then bed.
~~~ Good Night ~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I'm glad your Bowflex didn't stay lonely.
I can't believe how my mindset has changed regarding working out. Sometimes I just feel like moving - this is a first!
Yeah, goal clothes are a good thing. I mean, whatever it is that keeps you looking forward is a good thing really. Good for you for making good choices.
I've never gotten into so you think you can dance... is it good?
Tonight's episode was sooooo fabulous. Seriously. It really is a good show. I might have to say it's in my Top 3 favorites (along with Rescue Me and Entourage).
;) ok I have to admit I'm a big tuff macho guy and I like the so you think you can dance.... My wife and i watch it every week. I used to hate contemporary dancing but now I look forward to it. So Kristen whos gonna take it all? I have to say a women is going to take it this time. Most likely Sabra or Lacey (last years winners sister). Sabra is a better soloist but Lacey just does everything so well. The men are strong this year also but I just think the ladies have it in the bag.
Nice work on all your good choices yesterday.
I'm not going to pretend that I don't want garbage TV (I am probably the king of it), but I've never got into the dancing shows.
Of course, the SINGING shows are a whole other beast.
I think it might be a tossup between Lacy and Sabra. Lacy has the advantage of being Benji's sister, but Sabra is magical :)
Good for you finding motivation in that swimsuit because, for me, looking good in a swimsuit doesnt motivate me att all ! hahaha !
At least i can laugh about it !
hihihi
hi! sorry not to say hi sooner but it's been an incredibly busy week. thanks for reading my blog and for the nice welcome, and i'll be sure to catch up on all of your past postings this weekend, when i get some time to relax. looks like you've really been successful in your weight loss efforts, so i'm sure i'll have a lot to learn from, and be inspired by, you.
cheers!
-mick
Post a Comment