Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Setback

I have been nursing a low-grade fever (99.6 - 100.6) with some serious chills since yesterday. I called my doctor this morning and he's going to see me tomorrow. I just had to go to the lab for some blood work today. I was feeling so weak that I had my husband drive me (I still haven't driven since the surgery).

Anyways, I decided to force myself to eat more today - more carbs too. It's still not a lot when I really think about it. Cream of Wheat with toast and then spaghetti with meat. I think that has helped me to feel a lot better, although the chills are back now...time to eat again. This sucks.

I still weighed 132 this morning.

4 comments:

Jay said...

Sorry to see this Kristen, get well soon!

Melissa said...

I hope everythings okay. Let us know how the doctors appt goes Take care!

billy said...

Now is not the time to worry about weight loss. Do what you need to do, eat enough to heal (healing burns serious calories!) Don't do any exercise you're not ready for. Rest. Regenerate.

Rob Tucker said...

Billy's right. I mean, don't turn around and go hog wild with all the wrong things - but I wouldn't even worry about the scale or things of that nature right now.

Let's get you back on your feet. Hang in there.