I still have little appetite, and I think this is affecting my digestive progress if you know what I mean. I decided to take a swig of castor oil this morning to see if that would help, but no luck yet. I just sent my husband to get me a good salad. Can't wait. Salad sounds perfect right now.
After things start moving, I'll weigh myself again :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Seems like you're getting a bit stronger. Looking forward to getting you back into full swing soon.
I am sure you are starting to go stir crazy being down. If you not eating much don't expect much output. If you have seen anything go through then things are going good. My dad had surgery a few years back and I thought they where going to give him a gold star the first time he has a bm. :). Nothing like people being happy for you for taking a dump. Now squeeze out a tird and get on that scale :) I bet you have lost allot or weight. I think in a advert way you tried Billys fasting diet.
Ohh yeah, thanks for the nice words on my blog. Makes a guy feel good knowing his contribution is worth while.
Post a Comment