I'm still fairly new to this position, but I think I broke through a wall this week. You know those moments when everything just makes more sense and confidence is strong? There are still so many things that I can learn, but I know that I have already made great progress these past few months.
So back to fitness & nutrition talk...
I cannot express how excited I am to see so many new (and old) faces around here. It's like new breath has been breathed into FAT. So much excitement. I feel bad that I've been out of it this week. I know that I sounded down in the dumps yesterday, but I really do know that it's just one day in the life of... Nothing to worry about really. I guess what I was trying to say that the one day seemed to be a downward spiral... never did I think it was the rest of my life. Thanks for cheering me on though :)
I still wasn't 100% today. Breakfast bar, Grilled Chicken Caesar sandwich w/small amt of fries, English Muffin w/butter, & Latte. No gym still. Here's my quick laundry list of excuses:
- TOM - my boobs are killing me (sometimes I really dislike being a girl)
- Stress
- Too little sleep
- More stress

4 comments:
Read my blog today - I SWEAR I posted it before I read yours.
I love those breakthrough moments at work...Im missing that at my current job...which is leading me to look for a new one. I just dont feel challenged anymore. :(
You have made great progress...I think sometimes we have an "off" week. Just think that the week your having...probably isnt close to what a normal week was years ago. That shows how far you have come ;)
I hope you get get to catch up on some sleep this weekend!
Truthfully Kristen (or as someone I know used to say - to be truthfully honest), the sleep part is a legitimate reason to not work out. I mean, longterm, obviously the issue becomes 'get more sleep so you can work out'. But rest is even more important than exercise. I think that, considering our good friend TOM, you're doing pretty well!
Hey Kristen! Just getting back into the swing of things checking out FAT's blogs. You know we all have "off" weeks. You'll get back with it, I just know it!
Post a Comment