Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Not much to say today

I'm not going to workout today, since I have boot camp tomorrow and Thursday. I've learned from the past that 4 days in a row is just too much for me at that intensity. I will, however, go up to the gym for cardio on either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. My eating has been good today thus far. I'm hoping to eat plenty of good things earlier in the day to avoid overdoing it at night. So far I've had a breakfast bar, yogurt w/fruit, coffee w/cream and splenda, bowl of chili, hardboiled egg. I will probably have another bowl of chili tonight (it was way good).

That's all I have to say today really....except that I'm getting more sore by the minute.

Please check out phenom's blog. He's trying to lose 55 lbs by Tigers opening day (next March).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Props for me! Sweet! Thanks for the plug, Kristen. :)

Marcol said...

Good for you getting back to the Bootcamp! Keep us updated. What am I saying, of course you will.

Melissa said...

The more you talk about this bootcamp class, the more I want to try it!

Melt Down Diva said...

Hi Kristen,

You are such a nice person and we have a lot in common sort of. My closest cousins name is Kristen, my husband is also a Libra and I am also 32! Thanks for the encouraging words because I need all the help I can get. I had a slip last night though and I regreted it as soon as I was done of course. I got home late and I was starving because I hadn't eaten anything since lunch and it was after 10. I stopped at McDonalds :( I didn't exercise any self control....I was just hungry and wanted to eat fast - fast food is definitely something I have to work on.

Thanks again Kristen - Happy Losing!

Jay said...

bootcamp bootcamp bootCAMP!!!