It's been a little while since my last post, but I promised someone that I would do it today, so here goes:
I haven't been eating that well at all this week. It's so incredibly stupid how you can get to a whole new low and just sabotage it within a few days. I would really like to understand the psychology behind all that.
I decided yesterday that it was over though, and I did better today...not stellar, but certainly better. I really hate that I seem to have lost some tone in the past few weeks from very little physical activity. The good news is that my doctor said that I can get back to the gym...no restrictions. Yay! Now the question is: do I really want to? Of course I do, but it might be hard to get there the first time (tomorrow). I'm kind of hoping that my little break might have reset something in me, so that I'll see some nice quick results. I know that I've been really concentrating on the direction I'd like to go in. I might even sign up for another boot camp session just to get me back into it all.
Other than that, I've been so incredibly busy with the kids and their school stuff. I really don't know how it's all going to go once I get back to work in just a few short weeks. Hopefully I'm getting into a good routine right now that will help me to stay organized then. I hope I don't have to start going to the gym in the morning, because I can't see that happening. I love my snooze button.
My most exciting news is that I am going to Chicago this weekend to visit the Comment Fairy (aka Kirsten). I seriously cannot wait to get there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hooray! i got a shout-out...holla!
see you soon. And by the by, i will try and make healthy food choices for us but i cant promise cause you being here is like a vacation to me and well vacation means you get to eat what you want :)
I'm glad you're posting again!
It's always hard getting back in the swing of things, but you know once you do it's fine.
You owe it to that cute girl in the picture over there to get back on track! We wouldn't want anything to happen to her ;)
Happy to see that you posted today - I miss having your blog to comment on (even though I haven't exactly been a comment queen lately). I'm sure that when you get back into the gym, you'll be fine. Just getting there will be the hardest part. But you'll do it.
Post a Comment