Friday, November 16, 2007

Hello

I figured I'd post a quick blog before the weekend. My eating has been good...moderate still. Weekdays are so easy really (food-wise). We all know how weekends are much more challenging. I'm hoping for a weekend of moderation.

I weighed myself yesterday and today, and it appears that I'm back under 135. I haven't posted these numbers consistently since September, so it's exciting to see them again. I'm not obsessed with it though.

I consider this to be my daily blog here, but I do post updates every couple of months on my other blog (on one of my myspace profiles). Anyways, I was reading my last post on my myspace blog last night and saw that I'd already exceeded my last goals that I set for myself in September...the ones that I wanted to reach by the end of bootcamp. This is exciting, because I still have another month left. The only goal I haven't reached is the size 6 one. I really don't care about that one so much anymore though. It'll be nice, but I'm not stressing about it. I feel that I'll end up in a 6 someday, but there's no rush. I just wanna look firm in whatever size I am.

2 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

I think there's something to be said for setting a goal, forgetting about it, just going out and doing what you've got to do, and then checking on the goal later to see how you're doing.

I tend to obsess about them, and I end up failing.

Great for you Kristen. A month ahead of time ain't too shabby.

Rebecca said...

Congrats on the progress toward your goal, and being under 135. That must have been nice to see, even without the obsession. I'm wondering how you're going to be eating in your quest for 'firmness' and tone. I think if you focus there, on building muscle and burning fat by eating a diet that aids muscle growth, you will definitely hit your size 6, and perhaps go even lower in no time. Good luck!