Wednesday, November 21, 2007

K-Gurl is happy

I got my hair cut and colored tonight. This always makes me incredibly happy. I think I'm in love with it. We'll see how it looks when I do it myself though.

Today was a good eating day, but then I felt like snacking tonight. I ended up eating some carrots and then I put down an entire can of black olives...and I could have finished a second one if I'd allowed myself too. I LOVE black olives. I guess it's not as bad as it could have been. It's probably because I forgot to eat lunch today. I was so amped about tomorrow, and then I went to register for the 5k today and ran into Melissa, who is looking sooooo good.

I really need to get to bed now. I know this post is ALL over the place.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

um love love love the pics!!!!! just got home thought it was too late to call since you are running early tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving if i dont talk to you!
love you- me

Jay said...

Just caught up to your last few posts, sorry, I've been a bit busy lately. I've gotta say that you've been a big inspiration to me over the last few months. You've managed to push through and focus on your goals despite the enormous obsticles you've had to overcome. Now you're going as strong as ever, taking advanced courses and doing 5k's...it's really inspiring.

Happy Thanksgiving. Good luck with the 5k.