Hi, guys. I'm still doing ok, but I do have guests in for the weekend. This led to a midnight run to the grocery store and then frozen pizza last night. I also had a few pieces of halloween candy today. boooo. The good news is that I only had a few pieces, and then I felt ick...so I stopped.
Today is going about the same...less than stellar choices, but I haven't been binging...which is a good thing.
We'll see how tomorrow goes. 2 more days till assessment. Hopefully I'll get to the gym tomorrow or Monday morning even. It might be a little difficult with company here though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I know what you mean about company - the good thing is, you're having them to your home, so at least you can make some of the healthy decisions. Frozen pizza just doesn't sound very good.
2 more days till assessment. Sounds like you've got that Biggest Loser Last Chance workout coming up.
Hope you'll share your assessment news with us. I'm sure it will be great - the bootcamp thing still scares me.
I was just checking in to see how your assessment went. Hopefully you're where you want to be. GOOD LUCK!
Assessment is tonight at 7, and I'll post the results shortly thereafter - good or bad :)
Cant wait to hear the results :)
Mi dispiace, ma, a mio parere, si sbaglia. Sono sicuro. Dobbiamo discutere. Scrivere a me in PM, parlare. [url=http://lacasadicavour.com/kamagra/ ]generici [/url]Quali sono le corrette parole ... Super diversi frase http://lacasadicavour.com/tag/tadalafil/ vendita cialis Logicamente, sono d'accordo
Post a Comment