Sunday, August 3, 2014

Another good start

Had a healthy breakfast...oat bran hot cereal and omelet with 3 egg whites and one yolk. Going to crossfit soon. I can do it. 

It sucked, but I did it. See pic below. 2 minutes rest in between each set. Plus 1000m run to warmup and suicide dashes to finish. I was pleased with 1000m run. I did 800m run a couple of weeks ago, and I saw considerable improvement already in my stamina. Still have a long way to go but it's encouraging. The truth is that I saw the workout posted before I walked in. I almost drove away. I'm glad I didn't. 

Next is to go home and quickly drink protein shake then cook up chicken for salads. 


1 comment:

Lyn said...

Small changes (and the big ones!) really add up! Your exercise looks good. I need to pick it up this week and bike every day. Thanks for the inspiration :)